Yes, it is another 5 for Five Monday with Jessica and Jenn and a Manic Monday Freebie! Yayyy – Monday is becoming one of my favorite blog days!
Here is how last week turned out:
1. Set up 3 different doctor’s appointments. Done – sort of; due to circumstances out of my control, I only needed to set up one… and have about 2 follow-ups now. Ugh!
2. Gather and organize a ton of testing and student data. Yes – I accomplished this one too!!
3. Hit the gym at least twice this week. Nope – again, medical stuff so this one was out of my control.
4. Lesson plan for the next two weeks. Sweet – done!!
5. Eat breakfast & lunch every day this week!! Yep – another one I can check off the list!
Without further ado here are my goals for this week:
1. Schedule my massage appointment for this month.
2. Schedule dentist appointments… do you see a pattern? I have returned to school, and started to neglect personal “stuff” so to hold myself accountable I have to add it to my goals list…ugh, seriously??
3. Go to the gym this week – at least once. I really need to get back into the groove; hopefully now that I have resolved my headache issue I can get there this week.
4. Print next week’s lesson plans, copies, and homework assignments.
5. Blog at least twice this week. I feel like I have been neglecting my third child.
And my Monday freebie! We are getting ready to start our butterfly unit in science and I can’t wait for my kids to complete some butterfly research. You can pick it up at my TpT store.
Have a great Monday friends!