Consider it a Linky Express Day. Please don’t let the train pull out of the station without you!!
Here are the rules:
- Link to your blog post listing the top 10 reasons you love winter break.
- When you link up, please be sure to place my Top 10 Reasons button or a link to my site somewhere in your post.
- Comment on two other links before you (if you’re the first to join, please leave me a comment) and let others know how you found them.
- Stop back in and see why other teachers love winter break (optional – but I’d love you to stop back in!)
The Top 10 Reasons this Teacher Loves Winter Break…10. I can snuggle up and finish a good book.
9. No extra morning meetings!!
8. I can rest my voice. Issuing reminders all day is really hard work on a girl’s vocal chords.
7. No runny noses and boogers all over the place (seriously!)
6. I can climb out of bed in the morning without a list of to-do’s popping in to my head.
5. I love using my gift cards (coffee, Target, Chick-fil-a, Barnes & Nobel? Yes, please!)
4. Spending time with my boys!!
3. Sleep – good God Almighty, sleep!!
2. No need to cook (not that I do) because there is always a ton of holiday goodies to snack on!
1. Pajamas are considered a staple in your wardrobe!
Make sure you link up! I can't wait to see all of your reasons!