Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday and a Sale!!

If you’re like me, you are a Pinterest fanatic!! I love searching through Pinterest and finding great ideas, reading inspirational quotes, a joke or two (or a million more). Yes, I am also an e-card addict!!!

I am so obsessed that have a “personal” Pinterest account, and a "teacher" Pinterest account. All this pinning drives Mr. Realistic crazy and he says I’m obsessed – of course, he’s right! Shhh…don’t let him know I said that :)

Anywho – I am linking up with The Vintage Apple again for some of my favorite pins this week!



Here are a few holiday favorites:




And a few funnies:



A glimpse of how I sometimes feel in my classroom:



And one cool picture:


I'm also linking up with First Grade and Fabulous (along with some other great bloggers) and having a sale.  My store will be 20% off through Friday.



Have a great Wednesday!  Smooches!




7 comments:

  1. Great pins, especially the e-cards lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the e-cards - always good for laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, firstly I cannot believe it. We have the same blog design :O The first person I have met with the same... a little bit awkward, but cool! Oh yes, and I do love your pins too!

    Have a great day!
    Sophie

    sophieathome.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the blog design because it is simple, cute and a little quirky!! I am so glad I check out your site, because I haven't been embedding pins. Slowly, but surely I am learning about this bloggy world!

      Thanks for stopping by!
      ~Realistic

      Delete
    2. Same here! I am slowly learning how things are done in the blogosphere! I agree, the design is very cute! Seriously though when I first opened up your blog I thought I accidentally clicked on my own link !! Haha

      Delete
  4. Oh...my...goodness! That math class snippet had me cracking up! I actually used it in a blog posts...and linked back to your blog! Hopefully you'll get some new visitors from it. Thanks for sharing! We just became your newest follower!

    Page and Cristy
    Kindergarten Squared

    ReplyDelete