I'm looking forward to Friday this week as it's finals week and oldest Realistic son and Realistic girlfriend are coming home so I am over the top excited!! Yayyy –
I’m linking with Smiling in Second Grade’s Motivational Monday again this week. Here is a little motivation (and a few laughs) to get you through the week and one week closer to break!
A little bit of honesty and a dash of humor...
I wasn’t much more productive this week than last…at least not when it came to these goals – I had too many other emergency additions to my list last week. It seems like for everything I crossed off the list I added one or two more.
1. Gym three times this week – drats! I was only one day away. Wednesday are tough since Zumba doesn’t start until 7:30. I might have to go to the weight class instead.
2. Paint the clothes pins for our behavior chart – check!
3. Start decorating for Christmas – well, if you read yesterdays post, you’ll know that I haven’t gotten a thing done yet…
4. Finalize next week’s lesson plans, homework calendar, etc. – check!
5. Schedule an appointment for a massage… I seriously forgot this was even on my list!!
Okay – 2 out of 5
1. Gym three times this week – absolutely!! My workout buddies are going to be there on Wednesday so the pressure is on!
2. Start decorating for Christmas – can’t promise, but I’ll try!
3. Work on some of my January school projects… this will be a tough one – if I’m at the gym 3 nights and tutoring 1 night my evenings are pretty much shot.
4. Schedule that massage appointment!!
5. Stop and take time to eat lunches.
Finally, my Manic Monday Freebie!! A Sweet Sleigh Ride math worksheet – a quick and easy addition to your December/Christmas holiday materials!